Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Here we go!

Hey guys! Thanks so much for reading my blog! I'm not sure how often I'll be able to post, but I'm hoping I'll update weekly. As most of you know, I'll be spending the semester studying in London which I am beyond excited for! But first- it's vacation time!

My mom and I are currently in the airport waiting for our flight to Toronto from which we'll be hopping the pond to London and then straight to Madrid! I currently have four different currencies in my wallet- let me just reiterate how excited I am right now. My mom and I will be spending 3 days in Madrid and one day in Barcelona. Highlights to include lots of Picasso, equally as much tapas, practicing my Spanish (hopefully while avoiding any major embarrassment), attending a concert in the beautiful Palau de la Música Catalana and indulging in Gaudí's Modernista architecture. After our trip there, we'll fly back to London and get settled into my flat. After a few days of orientation, I finally start classes on the 26th.

So thanks again for reading. I'm so excited to have this time to travel with my mom and start this adventure!  More interesting posts and pictures to follow soon :)

2 comments: